Thursday 31 August 2017

Night at the museam

Monday:
I was on a school trip with my class. When we wanted to use the bathroom we were supposed to be taken by an adult but my teacher said my friends and I were big enough to go by ourselves. So off we went to the loo.

When we were on the toilet the lights turned off. I absolutely hate the dark. Aria said it would just be someone pranking us. So we left the bathroom only to find that the rest of the museum was dark as well.

“Maybe it's just a power cut,”  said Hayley, so we went to the museum entrance to see our bus just leaving.

After searching for a way out of the museum, my friends and I started hearing strange sounds. We went to investigate.

We are walking along and we notice that the dinosaur was missing from his platform.
Nearby he is munching on the sheep from the discovery exhibit.
The next thing we know is we are being chased by the lion and the leopard also from discovery.
While we are running we see the dinosaur smash the mummy’s coffin and then the mummy sat up and said ‘It’s been along time….’  



Finally we are able to catch everything and continue finding our way out.
We come across the maori exhibit and see the polynesian navigators hunting the moa and continuing their daily routine.

The lights turn back on and everything jumps back into place.
Then we leave scarred for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment